Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rainbow Jane is back!

I haven't had much time to work on my quilt lately.  I truly hope the New Year will bring better organization and therefore more sewing time.

In the mean time I have an announcement to make.

I've had SO many requests for another run of the Rainbow Jane Block of the Month that I've decided to run another session.

If you or a friend are interested, you can find more details over here in the store.


30's Jane is also in the works.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. glad to see you back to work on Rainbow Jane - I bet you will have takers on this deal - lovely color choices for sure!!
    If I hadn't made one and almost completed another I would be joining you but with 2 of my own I think not :)
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started my repro Jane yet, but I'll be watching this with interest. I'm going to need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful about the BOM ! Also a great idea to offer the 30's Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I am doing the rainbow jane already I would love to see one done in batiks in the future.

    ReplyDelete